1 tablespoon olive oil
1 large onion; finely chopped
400g mixed mushrooms; chestnut, oyster, portobello; finely chopped
2 cloves garlic; minced
1 inch ginger; grated
1 green chilli; chopped fine
1 teaspoon freshly roasted cumin; crushed
1/2 teaspoon garam masala
2 tablespoon chopped coriander
1 tabllespoon chopped mint
400g tin black beans; washed and drained
1 cup bread crumbs
50g goat cheese
1. Fry the onions in a large frying pan until golden brown, add the mushrooms, garlic, ginger, chillies and cumin. Cook until almost dried.
2. Place in a large bowl let it cool a little, then add the chopped coriander, mint, beans, bread crumbs and goat cheese.
3. Mix well.
4. Form long sausage shapes press onto wooden skewers.
5. Broil under a hot grill until crispy, about 7 minutes per side.
6. Serve with a green salad and nan bread.