Friday 24 November 2006

Pumpkin Pie

Today, I made 2 pumpkin pies from the pumpkin, Muni gave me for my birthday ( from her allotment).












Here is the recipe I followed, next time, you hear me say; I want to make a pumpkin pie, remind me of this time, it is HARD work, and we don't need to eat pumpkin pie - OK?

I made it harder for myself by roasting the pumpkin after slicing, at 180 degrees C, for two hours, when cool I removed the pulpy bits, and strained for 1 hour. I collected almost 1 litre of water, then I followed the above recipe.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL RECIPES ARE THE ORIGINAL CREATION OF CHACHI'S KITCHEN. ALL PHOTOS BY CHACHI'S KITCHEN. PLEASE DO NOT POST OR PUBLISH WITHOUT CITING. CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS: CHACHISKITCHEN (AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM.